onsdag 25 mars 2009

Karin - dress made at the craft circle yesterday


I made a long vintage gown that Mattias gave me in to a short coctail dress with a detatchable over skirt that you can wear separately.
I took the bust decoration away and used it for the wide waist of the over skirt, cut the gown in half and used the bottom part for the over skirt, then I just hemmed the remaining dress part. It's really easy to do. (I know the hem needs to be ironed but I can't do that today so I just took a picture anyway)

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow, vilken prinsessbakelse!

Anonym sa...

It's awesome! I love the fact that it has a detachable skirt.

Karin + Åsa sa...

Ida, ja! just mitt mål!

anja louise: yeah me too! i was going to attach it to the dress first but then I just realised it was way better do to it this way and get two pieces + one extra party combination!

Susanna sa...

Tack karin för fin kommentar. och vilken fin klänning du gjort. craft-kvällar saknar jag, men ibland är det skönt att bara sitta själv i rummet och brodera på tårtpapper.

Anonym sa...

himmel, vilken fin klänning!