torsdag 22 januari 2009

Karin - spraypaint the shit out of your ugly things!

Helmets are just too ugly to ever look in any way attractive, cool and/or sporty so it's better to go straight to ridiculous & great! Sadly the flash made the logo shine through way more than it does. I still love my helmet now though, and I hated the sight of it before. If you buy a can of spray paint it will last for lots of things. I sprayed my sewing machine case also, and my flatmate Kristina sprayed a shelf and some flower pots, our recycling bags and other things I don't remember right now.

PS. WEAR YOUR HELMETS!!!

5 kommentarer:

HELLO TIGER! sa...

oh, i love uuuu

Anonym sa...

I did spraypaint a helmet (made out of frigolit/polystyren) when I was a kid, but then I was told that it actually made the helmet all porous and it would easily just break if I fell, so spraypaint a helmet might just be a way to make all the effect of wearing a helmet disappear. but I guess it depends on what material the helmet is made out of, but if you have a helmet made out of frigolit/polystyrene I'd recommend that you don't spraypaint it.

Anonym sa...

I have to second that! Normally helmets aren't safe anymore when you paint them.

Karin + Åsa sa...

I had to google it and people seem pretty sure that if it's a hard shell it's okay as long as you don't sand it down to make paint stick better.

Christoffer Elias Nordholm sa...

you can cover it with resin mixed with metal powder and the polish to make it all shiny and sparkling