onsdag 3 december 2008

Karin


Åsa told me to scan and post pages from my scetchbook again. This I drew this weekend when Becka asked me to draw a "child friendly owl". Today I also made a dress, but I forgot my camera in Jönköping so I'll have to take the pictures at Frej's place or something.



PS! If you've got any suggestions for things you want us to do email either one of us:
karinoest AT yahoo DOT com or tango_krokodil AT hotmail DOT com and just tell us. Or do it the simple way and comment here. You're very very allowed to do so, in fact, we'd love you to and need you to because it's super hard to make up all the ideas yourself. (I hope this does not reflect on our creativity in general)

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

A papier mache pig!

Anonym sa...

a spooky haunted gingerbread house.

Karin + Åsa sa...

more more!

Lina Lundstedt sa...

Kan ni inte göra roliga djurkostymer eller festligt julpyssel?