torsdag 11 december 2008

Karin + frames

I'm still sick but I've been to the doctor and got some antibiotics so I'm feeling a bit better. Today I made this little frame thingie with a pretty fabric, embroided plastic and then I put these earrings in it. I got them from Ulla, they were missing their hooks so I repaired them.
The big frame I found in an abandoned building this summer and put fabric in to have somewhere to keep my brooches.
Åsa told me to do an assignment from http://www.learningtoloveyoumore.com/ and I found a mission where you should repair something so I repaired my wallet in which the plastics keeping library cards or photos in place were falling out so I stitched them back on. Not something big but something that I would probably never have gotten around to otherwise.

Inga kommentarer: