onsdag 7 januari 2009

Åsa's efit-day

I had an efit-day (one photo/one hour) this monday, but my camera decided to die in the middle of the day. So the last photos are taken with Karin's camera.

I woke up at 11.00

I had breakfast and watched Kids in the hall at 12.00

At 13.00 I was dressed and ready to get something done.

My place looked like a mess, so I started to clean it. At 14.00 I was done with the bathroom and started to clean up my livingroom/bedroom.

I was still cleaning at 15.00, but at 16.00 Karin came over and we had a meeting about the blog. I also baked mint and chocolate brownies, and buns with apple and cinnamon filling, made of rich short pastry (?)

At 17 some other friends came over. Here's Pierre, Karin and Kristina.

Catarina was a bit late, but at 18, 19 she came!

After that I didn't take any photos. We drank tea and ate cookies for a while, Karin stayed a while longer and watched Mighty Boosh with me. And that was basically the day.

5 kommentarer:

Karin + Åsa sa...

jag ser så himla seriös-möte ut och din text gör det inte bättre! /k

Karin + Åsa sa...

vi är vrålseriösa, you know it! haha :D /ö

Anonym sa...

I wish I had your day. My day was: 8: studying, 9: studying, 10: studying 11: yes, studying: 12: eating 12-21: studying 22: watching star trek

Karin + Åsa sa...

sounds like a kind of boring day :( but Star Trek makes up for most things :D

Anonym sa...

Star Trek, the ultimate solution to boredom! (damn, I'm such a geek).