måndag 20 oktober 2008

Åsa day 16

Karin thought I should write a nice text about her. And since her wish is my command I'm going to tell you some things about this woman.

I first saw Karin a couple of years ago in my new school. I was intiminated. She was super cool and had pink and white extensions and a boyfriend
who also had extensions and listened to synth. I was scared of them.
But then her boyfriend's little brother became my boyfriend and we started spending time at their parents house at the same time. I was constantly
scared that I would make a fool out of me and that Karin would think that I was a dork. Luckily Karin embarrased herself first.
And so, we became friends.

What I like the most about Karin is that she's much more than what crosses the eye. I think a punker lives inside her. She always appriciates grose things and dirty details.
And thanks to that she knows most things about me, because I can tell her everything (yes, be afraid, be very afraid). And she keeps me from going/helps me to go insane.

She's pretty awesome!

2 kommentarer:

Karin + Åsa sa...

hehe dirty details

Karin + Åsa sa...

/karin såklart
ps jag blev glad.